Wednesday, April 4, 2007

an hour before we leave

it's 3am and an hour before we leave for batangas. and I'm not packed yet plus havent slept pa. although i slept from 6pm-9pm kanina.
I can't really decide if I'm glad that we're going to batangas, coz I'll be leaving the comforts of my home. No CR sa room. No queensize bed. No comforter. No TV sa room. and dami pa. but then I was complainig of boredom na here sa house, so at least in batangas I'll be with my cousins and laging may ginagawa.
I'm actually more excited eating sausage Mcmuffin on the way to Batangas! haha! Sana meron, sana di ako madisappoint haha! Tagal ko na di nakakakain nun eh :P
and excited rin ako na pumunta si Manny sa batangas. I hope makasunod talaga siya :)

Anyway, I'll try to take pics. para may mapost ako dito :D

No comments: