Monday, March 5, 2007

42 random questions

42 of the MOST Random Questions Ever,
BE HONEST

1. Where were you 1 hour ago?
>> Here. Sa Room ko. Was using the PC na nun.

2. How close does your nearest friend
live?
>> Hmm. That's probably ec. just a village away, i think.

3. When was the last time you went to
the mall?
>> March 1. thurs. :)

5. Are you wearing socks right now?
>>nope. I haven't worn socks in 6 months na ata lol!

6.When was the last time you went out
of town?
>> Before I started working in HSBC. That was around August of last year! We went to Batangas. Haha tagal na

7. Have you been to the movies in the
last 5 days?
>> nope.

8. What was the last thing you had to
drink?
>> Water

9. describe what you're wearing right
now.
>> Gray Taz Tshirt & Blue Pambahay Shorts

10. What was your last purchase?
>> Load hehe :) and Ensaymada

11. Last food you ate?
>> Mandarin Oranges pero last night pa yun. Haven't eaten anything today

12. Who was the last person you talked
to on the phone?
>> Probably Manny

13. Have you purchased any clothing in
the last week?
>> Nope.

14. Do you have a pet?
>>Yep. My cute and gay yorkie,The Chad :P

16. What is your favorite class?
>>My fave class back in College was Advertising :) and Video Prod. :)

17. If you could be anywhere right now,
where would you be?
>> I'd be in Batangas with my sweetie.

18. What is the last thing you
purchased online?
>> Haven't purchased anything online

19. How old are your parents?
>> mom=turning 50. Dad=I don't know Haha!

20. What's your favorite soup?
>> Chicken Noodle Soup hehe!

21. Do you miss anyone?
>> Yes i do.

22. What was the last play you saw?
>> Can't remember. Probably Les Miserables

23. What were/are your plans for the
day?
>> I was planning to clean my Bathroom. But my mom cleaned it already. Inunahan ako. So Wala pa ko plans.

24. Who is the last person you messaged
on friendster?
>> My Dad

25. Ever gone to camp?
>> I dunno, In school siguro. back in gradeschool sa Assumption, yung Girlscouts na club lol!

27. DO YOU HAVE A TAN?
>> Nope.

32. How old do you want to be when you
have kids?
>> I will have a kid na. :)

33. Do you collect anything?
>> nope.

34. Do you have any tattoos or
piercings?
>> just one tattoo.

35. Have you ever drank your soda from
a straw?
>> Of course

36. How do you like your soda?
>> ice cold.

37. Do you like hot sauce?
>> Sometimes. I like Pepper and Chilli Powder better.

38. Last time you took a shower?
>> Kagabi pa Haha!

39. Do you like penguins?
>> Not really

40. What is your mood?
>>Hungry

41. Are you someone's best friend?
>> yes.. or I hope so haha!

42. What's the last TV show you
watched?
>> Project Runway

No comments: